Sunday, August 28, 2016

Hello Again

Hello again everyone! It certainly has been a long time since I've posted anything. Almost two years since my last post. As I sit on my bed typing this, I am at war within myself as to what to say to you, my readers. Where have I been for the last two years? What's been going on? Why the sudden stop? How about my call to tithe the time the Lord gave to me; have I succeeded? Did I even try? Where am I at in my life right now.

I think the best thing I can do right now is to start over completely. So, in a nutshell, here's what I've got planned. Along with a daily devotion (or maybe weekly at this point), I will reveal little by little how things have been going since I last sat down to blog. Some things, I'm not going to lie, are very painful. Other things are the source of great joy. I guess it all depends on the day, the devotion, and what God lays on my heart to type out. As for tonight, it's been a very long day and we're all coming off of a very long and stressful week here at the house. Tonight, I'm going to read my Bible and try to go to bed as soon as my son finally falls to sleep.

I look forward to catching up with all of you. Comment with any questions you have. And yes, this blog is still going to be about Christ-Centering our families. It may take a minute to get around to it, but we will, I promise. Until then, rest well and God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment